SPACES ARE LIMITED!
To best ensure proper health and safety protocols and
accommodate gym availabilities.
* Special Covid Protocols Will Be in Effect. Stay tuned to this website for more information.
* HCYP Basketball Will Follow Local, State and Federal Guidelines for Health and Safety Measures.
(Note: Leagues may close before November 21 if the league fills before then.)
You may check your enrollment status simply by logging into your HCYP Basketball LeagueApps account. If you are registering for the first time, the process is easy and will establish your personal HCYP Basketball LeagueApps account.
HCYP Basketball will be bringing new excitement and opportunities in the new season including special clinics for each league, improved practice scheduling and in-game events. Email blasts will bring news and updates to the HCYP Basketball family starting next month.
Please note: The HCYP Basketball refund policy for 2021-2022 season is now in full effect. The refund policy is included as a required agreement in the online registration process and may be viewed by clicking here.
Please be on the lookout for email updates starting early next month and check back to this website for updates.
* Technical Account Issues: email@example.com
* Questions About HCYP Basketball League Admin & Policy:
- Recreation Basketball: Jeff Komin, Recreation Leagues Commissioner
* Questions About Program Finance, Admin & Policy: HCYP Basketball Logistics Director
Note Regarding HCYP Middle School and Travel Teams: HCYP Basketball Middle School and Travel teams are being managed separately by the MS/Travel Commissioner and the teams' head coaches in collaboration with public and private gym facilities. Each team's head coach should be contacted for further information.